14. What are the longer-term goals?
- To increase the population sizes of ashy and Leach’s storm-petrels;
- To restore native ecosystem functions altered by invasive house mice;
- To increase the abundance and recruitment of native vegetation;
- To increase the productivity and abundance of endemic Farallon arboreal salamanders and endemic Farallon camel crickets and other native invertebrates;
- To improve the wilderness character of the Farallon Islands; and
- To improve species and ecosystem adaptability and resilience in light of projected future climate change.
© 2023 Restore the Farallones